[PLUG] Firmware, tainted code etc [was Re: [X-Post] [ilugd] linux-libre kernel. fork?]

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:34:26 IST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> ഓം wrote:
>>
>> Whosoever calls for *clear separation*  (i think) has a burden upon
>> self to define what is *clear* and what is *separation* and also what
>> is *clear separation*  as it applies to the work giving enough
>> examples on both the sides...
>
> I am not calling for "clear separation". I am merely explaining to you the
> implication of the license. For further details, you should actually read
> the license itself especially the sections regarding derived work and
> relevant copyright laws.
>
> Rahul

I think you are refering to copyleft laws while arguing...

This debate will finally descend to sources of sustenance of
institutions and much much more...

when appropriate (or whatever one decide to call such) time arrives it
is good to bury, burn dead bodies and it equally applies to old laws
as well....

that is the essence of learning of all times...

नाळ तोडल्याशिवाय बाळ जन्माला येत नाही...