[PLUG] not able to install Ubuntu 8.04

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:47:21 IST 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Shoteka Zulu <spk29us at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Thanks for concerns regarding the disclaimer stuff. Sorry if hurt anyone's emotions.
> But I guess there should not be any issue as its normal practise and see no harm other then size of mail
> might exceed 5 kb.If any other harm please is please let me know.

Well, its like this. Mail on a mailing list gets copied and archived
in multiple places automatically. But your notice makes that illegal
to do. So having such a notice is a problem for people responsible for
the list archives. It also makes it illegal to forward your mail to my
friend for example, who might be able to help you.
No other harm really :)

--
aditya