[PLUG] [Offtopic] Need info. on Internet connection options in Pune for Home office.

Ulhas Bhole bholeulhas at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 16:17:20 IST 2008

--- On Tue, 10/14/08, Pranav Peshwe <pranavpeshwe at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Pranav Peshwe <pranavpeshwe at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] [Offtopic] Need info. on Internet connection options in Pune for Home office.
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 11:40 AM

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Ulhas Bhole <bholeulhas at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any of you in Pune let me know possible reliable high speed
> internet access option suitable for Home office setup? I am currently
> thinking of moving to Pune and working from home office setup (if I can
> convince my employer about the infrastructure). I am mainly working on
> Open source projects (Apache) and due to build system nature (Maven
> based) I will need a reliable and decent speed Internet connection with
> possibly no Data cap.
>

> Any options/reviews/recommendations are welcome.

Hi,
    DataOne from BSNL is one good option. You can check out the plans on
their website. But, the service and reach depends on how far you live from
the exchange.
 If you could tell us in which area you are planning to stay, pluggies
living in that area could share their experience about various providers.

Best regards,
Pranav