[PLUG] Fwd: Laptop speakers not getting activated

Nikhil Kala nikhilrkale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:58:30 IST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:02 PM, RAMDASS NAVALE <navalerh at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
IF you have windows installed on same laptop and able hear the sound
from the speakers, then you need to check
sound settings in Mandriva. But if you are not able to hear sound in
windows also then its Hardware issue. Might be problem with socket
which you are using for connecting headphones.
I am not using Mandriva distro, so cant go in deep. :(  But above are
some things that might possible.