[PLUG] Software Freedom Day Event

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:37:50 IST 2008

Hello ,
             We are announcing "Software Freedom Day ".

Program :
Inauguration Ceremony
1) Installation Demo: Fedora, Ubuntu, Open SuSE, Mandriva.
2) Install Fest: Bring your machine, we will install GNU/Linux on it.
3) Small Demo: Hands on Demo for c,php programming.
4) Introduction of CSLinux (Computer Science Linux ) CD and SLinux or
Scientrix CD (Science Linux).
5) Introduction of Science Community -- Scientrix  and its website --
Scientrix.org .
6) FOSS Documentary Screening ( Not yet finalized )

Venue : Bhaskaracharya Pratisthan
http://wikimapia.org/467394/Bhaskaracharya-Pratishthan
56/14, Erandavane, Damle Path,
Off Law College Road, PUNE - 411 004.