[PLUG] Dell config on Mandriva&Ubuntu

Ranjit Bhonsle ranjya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:42:09 IST 2008

> If you do your configuration correctly and select the correct monitor
> and graphics driver, you should get 1600xsomething at least. That is
> if you want it :)
>
> -aditya

I don't know what to do with the real estate.
After using a 15" CRT for past 7 years it is
a bit unnerving.
So 1440x900 is it for a while.
Ditto as regards overclocking, I have a good overclocker
friendly mobo and processor...but I will wait.
It  is better to have and not want, rather than want
and not have.
Real bit of wisdom :-)

--
The 0nly thing you take with you, when you are gone
is what you leave behind...!    -- a wise soul