[PLUG] not able to install Ubuntu 8.04

Shoteka Zulu spk29us at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:35:54 IST 2008

Hi All,

Trying to install Ubuntu 8.04 from scratch and not from within windows.
But when I load the bootable it boots machine in dos mode and cannot be installed.
Any pointers as to what pre-settings I need to chk or what  ?

~Shoteka
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.This e-mail may contain viruses.The sender of this mail is not liable or does not take any responsibility for any damage you may sustain because of this e-mail or from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.You should carry out your own checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
******* End of Disclaimer ********