[PLUG] open ftp port

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:39:19 IST 2009

Hi!
sunil.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM, sunil varpe <varpesunils at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi all
>
>         i am monitoring web server in my office.but i can upload files
> through lan pc only.In emergency,when light is not available, i can't do
> this in lan pc.
>         Hence i want to know how to configure my appache server or port ,
> so can access my server for ftp use.

can you be more clear about:

1. what you want to do?
2. What have you done till date to achieve it or trying to achieve it?
3. Which linux distribution are you using?
4. You want the access only for lan or wan ?

Plz understand that apache is a web server. Its purpose is to serve the
contents/html pages and a lot more, but not be a ftp server. For using ftp
you need ftp server. So your communication needs to be more informative and
clear so that members can understand it to help you out.

>         Thanking You All.
>
> Have A Nice Day !!
>
> Sunil

Arun Tomar