[PLUG] [ANNOUNCE] Final evaluated list of FUEL-Marathi released !!

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 09:40:32 IST 2009

Hi,

> A workshop on "Standardizing Frequently Used Terminologies
> in Marathi
> Computing" was organized on 31st July - 1st August 2009.
> This meet was
> hosted by CDAC-Pune. In this meet, a glossary of 578 terms
> was evaluated
> by Marathi language community members.

This is great work. I went through a number of entries, and overall I am glad that some entries have been sorted out. I am not sure of popularity of some terms, but I am sure that there must have been a lively discussion between the linguistics and the pragmatists.(And I have no right to complain since I was not there)
Many thanks to all the people who have contributed to this effort. I think it will make my life a little bit easier when I explain my mom on how to use the computer.

-Devendra Laulkar.

http://www.laulkar.com/