[PLUG] Mandriva 2010

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon Dec 7 14:35:32 IST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Shridhar Daithankar
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Friday 13 November 2009 11:00:47 म.हा.सा.ग.र wrote:
>> i upgraded my laptop's Mandriva 2009.1 to 2010 and upgrade worked smooth.
>>
>> This is in contrast to past 2-3 experiences when a clean install was
>> essential because upgrade process did not work smoothly.
>>

> Good to know that. Its one feature that bolts me to arch :)
> --

Just in case somebody was actually thinking of this path to travel..
here is an update...

Couple of things got disabled during upgraded and they are yet to be
back in shape but overall i could defer a clean install for next time
(or till i can learn more of how i can switch to ext-4 without clean
install of some sort..)

Hopefully new batch of updates which are being applied should fix
at-least one of the two glitches that happened with upgrade from
2009.1 to 2010.

Overall satisfaction level is above 88% :-)

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. No question is ever stupid!