[PLUG] How to configure eht0 ON CentOS

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:27:52 IST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Ashwini Borole
<ashwini.v.patil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear ALL,
>
> I am facing following problems...
>
> I have a built-in network card. It is working fine on Windows.. But it is
> not get detected on CentOS...
>
> I wanna to connect BSNL Broadband internet...
>
> Pls help me out .. I had worked on RHL-9 but CentOS is very much different
> than that...

Post the output of following commands. Execute both of them as a root
user if necessary.

# lspci | grep Ether

this command should list your Ethernet Interface as a PCI device

# ifconfig -a

this command will list all the networking interfaces attached to your system

--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar

Learn to appreciate the beauty within...