[PLUG] Connecting to the Internet

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:32:35 IST 2009

Hi,

I 'm a newbie who loaded Ubuntu Karmic Koala. I have a BSNL internet
connection through my phoneline with a DataOne Broadband modem.

Can anyone tell me how to attach the machine to the internet?

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur
Col Ashwin Baindur
OIC Corps Archive & Museum,
CME, Dapodi Pune 411031
Tel:020-27147976 (R), Mob :09923454462
Alternate email:ashwin_baindur at yahoo.com <email%3Aashwin_baindur at yahoo.com>
Blog: http://thebutterflydiaries.wordpress.com/
never hope to attend a lecture by Stephen Hawking and hear him speak of the
birth of the universe, but thanks to TED, now I can. Or I can hear Louise
Leakey tell the fascinating story of ancestral humans.  And sitting in my
bedroom at the computer,  I can visit the deep ocean and see its mysteries
with David Bello, or explore Titan and Enceladus, the moons of Saturn along
with Carolyn Porco. So can you, thanks to TED....

http://thebutterflydiaries.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/the-cornucopia-that-is-ted/

''We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.''

- Quarry worker's creed