[PLUG] Need Help Regarding GPL

Amarendra Godbole amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:12:44 IST 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Dnyanraj Mali <dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I need some help on GPL licensing, can someone suggest me any group/forum
> where i can ask some questions about GPL
[...]

If you run a "for-profit" organization, and this question stems from
your need to use some GPL software in your marketed one, then I'd
recommend getting a legal opinion, since you may run into *serious*
trouble if you make a mistake on the licensing front.

If it is for personal, or generic query, then by all means listen to
what PLUGgers have to say, and then form your opinion. :-)

-Amarendra