[PLUG] SuSE 11.1 64 bit DVD installation media

Gustav Degreef gustav97 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:23:55 IST 2009

Hi Rajiv and thanks to all who replied.  I decided to order the DVD
from the OpenSourceDeal.  It's Rs 210 including shipping.  It's a good
deal for me here in Nagar.  The computer magazines seem to have only
the 32 bit version.  So I will buy them to have that also.  I have two
64 bit computers and I would like to have at least one of them running
the 64 but version.  I read a recent series of posts on the SuSE linux
mailing list about  the pros and cons of 64 bit versions of linux and
it seems the way of the future..  I'll be in touch Rajiv.  Gustav