[PLUG] Help to Recover Deleted 3gp file from a memory card

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon Jan 19 19:39:39 IST 2009

Thanks for redirecting!. I am sure somebody will take the call...

there are more than few Linux ( and also Gnu )  enthusiasts in this
city of *temples* as some call it!

<ot>
(i always wonder about *the meaning* of the word temples :-)

i was equally amazed few years back when well known (then living)
saint of Bharat won the prestigious *templeton*
award.
</ot>

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I wrote an article on recovering deleted files from a memory card at
> http://goinggnu.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/recover-deleted-files-from-memory-card/

this wonderful article of yours surfaced in one of my random searches
of the net about few(?) months back and though i was not exactly
searching for any recovery at that time, i felt it to be interesting
and wonderfully useful.

thanks for making people aware of this...