[PLUG] {PLUG} Help for Beginner

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:22:12 IST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Prabhakar Joshi
<Prabhakar.Joshi at yardi.com> wrote:
> Friends,
> I am completely new to the LINUX environment; I want to learn the LINUX
> for personal as well as official use.
> Could you please send me any eBooks for the reference and tell me which
> flavour is better for a beginner user like me?

We have a 2 day event on GNU/Linux called as "GNUnify" coming up on
13th and 14th of Feb. We have numerous talks, workshops, installfests,
Q&A sessions - and things from FOSS philosophy,
Networking/Administration, Development, to basics.
You can find more details at http://gnunify.in/09/
Delegate registration are now open. This is a "muft" and "mukt" event
organised by SICSR in association with PLUG :)

-Devendra Laulkar.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Prabhakar Joshi.
>

> --