[PLUG] {PLUG} Help for Beginner

Manoj mahajan certificationguru at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:25:57 IST 2009

 >Could you please send me any eBooks for the reference and tell me which
> flavour is better for a beginner user like me?

Fedora 9/10 is best having Open Office and many applications for personal
use.
Different servers, what u need also available in Fedora.

But u can also try CentOS 5.2 as an free alternative to Redhat Enterprise.
CentOS website have downloadable version of Redhat's deployment guide
which covers everything for servers. After installation u will get this
document
loaded in the GUI desktop. No download required.
Here is the link for downloading book or free DVD/CD images
http://www.centos.org

If u stay near Pimpri-Chinchwad, call me on my M:9270367459 for the DVD.
I will make available any distribution you want free of cost.

--
Manoj S. Mahajan
Ph. : 020 64191414, M: 9270367459
email: certificationguru at gmail.com