[PLUG] Project in Linux

nandan hirpathak nandan_hirpathak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 23 13:15:32 IST 2009

Respected Plug Team,

I am looking for a BE project in the field of Linux....As this PLUG community provides good platform and exposure for working in Linux domain,we are inclined in working with this group.

We are a team of 5 members all of us keen in doing some project in Linux.

We promise that from our side that we would leave no stone unturned in grasping and successfully implementing the work task assigned to us.

Attaching my CV with this mail....Hoping to receive a positive response as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Nandan Hirpathak

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com