[PLUG] No sound when chat pops up in gmail

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:42:29 IST 2009

> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [PLUG] No sound when chat pops up in gmail
>

> Hi,
>
> Do you hear any sound at all ? Do you hear other sounds from the browser ?
> Eg. when you watch youtube ?

I do hear sound, while watching youtube, while watching movies in any
player, while playing songs, while voice chat.. everything is possible..

its just about google. I dont hear a sound when my google window is  not
active & someone sends me chat message.

I tried one more thing, i tried playing a movie & i tried to voice chat at
the same time, this gives me error of sound device initialization.