[PLUG] Ghost Images for Edubuntu

Deepak Dhanvijay ddhanvijay1 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:28:10 IST 2009

Dear all,I have installed Edubuntu on a Dell Machine with below configuration,DELL GX 150 - BLACK TOWERSPIII 933 MHZ / PIII 1.0 GHZ128 MB RAM20 GB HDDCD-ROM, FDD, SOUND, LANNow I have to prepare arouond 100 Dell machine with the same configuration and OS.I tried Norton Ghost, and able to make the images but while deploying it I am facing one issue. It is giving me Blue Dump and not getting installed. please suggent me if it possible with Norton Ghost or if any other software available.Thanks in Advance.Deepak DhanvijayPune

Best Regards

Deepak Dhanvijay