[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Urgently looking for Drupal Experts for FTE or Internship positions

Vijay KG vijaykg at ibloomtech.com
Tue Jun 16 22:36:27 IST 2009

We are looking for bright and talented Drupal experts either for FTE or
internship positions at IIM-A.

www.ibloomtech.com/careers

Careers

*Apply* <mailto:jobs at ibloomtech.com>

iBloom Technologies is an early stage startup founded with the objective
of blooming several futuristic technology ideas. We are proud to have
been invited for incubating our first idea development at IIM-Ahmedabad.
We are soon going to formally incubate the company as part of IIM-A’s
iAccelerator program, designed on the similar lines of hugely successful
YCombinator program in the USA.

Our first idea development is all about converging web 2.0 and unified
communication technologies to present a unique social concept to
professionals, academia and world’s elite population. We are funded by
an early stage VC company, which is run by some of Silicon Valley’s most
successful entrepreneur’s network. We are founded by brilliant and
highly accomplished professionals, who in the past worked for global
technology giants such as Microsoft and Infosys.

As part of our fast-track development plans, we are looking at hiring a
couple of really /_smart & kick-ass_/
Developers/Sr.Developers/Architects with strong exposure to any or some
of the following technologies:

    * PHP
    * AJAX
    * MySQL
    * Drupal
    * XHTML
    * JavaScript
    * Any open source based unified communication technology API/stack
    * Linux as the OS

We present a great opportunity for you to be part of a very promising
startup that anybody could dream of. We offer a compensation package
that is ‘stock heavy’ and ‘pay lite’ initially for about 4-6 months.

Location: First four months (from May to September’09) at IIM-Ahmedabad,
and later depending on the company’s decision to be based out of any of
the following cities:

    * Hyderabad
    * Pune
    * Mysore