[PLUG] php issue

abhi abhi.elementx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:37:15 IST 2009

hi. I've added these lines in my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file:

*LoadModule php5_module etc/httpd/modules/libphp5.so
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php*

And I also added this in my /home/Demon/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/conf/web.xml
file:

*<mime-mapping>
        <extension>php</extension>
        <mime-type>application/x-httpd-php .php</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>*

When  i try to run the hello.php file, FF gives me a dialog box saying :

hello.php is a php file
from http://localhost : 8080
What should FF do with this file:
 open with..
 save file...

What should i do? Thank you.

--
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure