[PLUG] php issue : SOLVED

abhi abhi.elementx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:40:23 IST 2009

hello guys. First of all thank you to all who replied.
Ummm....there was a simple solution actually - I having the knowledge of the
existence of an Apache HTTP(httpd) server on my box ; p
All this while i was trying to get the code run on the Apache Tomcat server
that was installed with Netbeans.
I simply dint know that there was such thing as the httpd server. I mean i
had heard about httpd but dint know the diff betwn the two servers.
So now since i know of its existence, i can run my code well.
Thank you once again and more issues wud be posted coz this is just the
beginning.
Cheers.

--
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure