[PLUG] Question: NTFS partition recovery through Linux

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:54:04 IST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Manas Alekar<maalekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to be so un-adventurous. But I would like to remind you that there
> might be professionals who understand more about hard-disks that might be
> able to help. One such gentleman is on Karve Road, behind Kavre's ice cream
> shop. Just don't turn the laptop on, lest you destroy more data.

I agree. I suggest dont turn on your machine. Take it to the gentleman
Manas spoke about. He sits in the Chinese Room building on Karve road.
There is a small passage to the left of Chinese room. His workshop in
on the right. That is your best chance of getting back the data, but
you will have to pay a price for his services.

-aditya