[PLUG] OT: How many of you are programmers?

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:10:50 IST 2009

On 3/13/09, A Sharma <as7711 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  So I would propose more joint activities by the two organizations
>  where excellence in technology learning is the focus.
>
>  The PLUG as well as the Pune Tech Group both fulfill important roles
>  in the local technology community - so it is important for both to
>  work together and not fragment the community.

Hi,

The primary motives of both the groups are very different. Any joint
activity will necessarily have to be at a personal level. PLUG, for
example, cannot participate in a series involving VB .Net.
So while individuals may be common for some or all of the parts of
such an activity, the PLUG banner will have to stay away if
proprietary technology is involved.

-aditya