[PLUG] OT: How many of you are programmers?

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:47:18 IST 2009

> I would urge the technology community in Pune to work together and
> focus on leveraging all platforms as applicable and not descend into
> bickering about what could be

Agreed.

Just to clarify, I was not suggesting that this should happen under the
PuneTech banner. PuneTech's charter is to give visibility to whatever tech
activity is going on, irrespective of which group is hosting it. There is no
PuneTech vs. PLUG tension in this issue. (PuneTech isn't even a group
really. It's just a website that provides information about tech activites
in Pune.)

Assuming that Kapil makes his presentation at the next PLUG meeting, we will
happily post information about it on PuneTech.

So I would propose more joint activities by the two organizations
> where excellence in technology learning is the focus.

This is already true. We usually post information about PLUG activites on
PuneTech and if we come across non-PLUG events that might be of interest to
PLUG members, we post them on this mailing list.

Just wanted to be clear that my suggestion did not have anything to do with
PuneTech, and PuneTech and PLUG are not at loggerheads with each other.

navin.