[PLUG] Any open-source software for documentation.

Suraj Swami suraj.g.swami at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:20:32 IST 2009

Hello ,

I am looking for an open source software by which the employees of my
company can do documentation work of their research work.
Some of the features that I am looking for as follow.

The employ can enter all details about the material he read.
He can add hyperlink to the site or the pdf or document  in a convenient
manner.
A track record of date and the work done. Such as forming groups or
something...

If any one has used such an software please let me know.

Linux or windows either will work...

Suraj Swami,
Fennec Fox Technologies,India,
suraj.g.swami at gmail.com