[PLUG] Feedback was (Re: [X-POST] Call for)

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:41:33 IST 2009

Hi,

--- 2009/5/25 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
| The relevant part of the discussions:
| "Red Hat is the most difficult distributions to handle in Linux scene"
\--

It would be very useful to know exactly what were the various
*difficulties* that these 3-4 individuals faced. Without it, i will
not rule out PEBKAC as a reason.

You still have the *choice* of other distributions.

---
| to me, Linux has been improving by relying on users' feedback
\--

Too generic a statement, IMO. Distros differ quite a lot in choosing
what they ship, how they ship it, and how they work together. There is
quite a lot of choice available today, and it would be inappropriate
to blame a whole lot just because of the experience with one.

Thanks for your honest feedback,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan