[PLUG] [X-POST] Call for "I Know What You Are Going To Do This Summer 2009"

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon May 25 13:09:18 IST 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- 2009/5/25 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
> | </humour>
> | if there is such a session for *tormentors* i would like to unplug for
> | it in 2009
> | <humour>
> \--
>
> Anything specific that you didn't like, or felt was inappropriate, or
> incorrect?
>
> I appreciate honest feedback.

i genuinely appreciate this gesture of yours and will make exception
to my policy of not replying to personal messages on my mailbox... ,
however also marking a copy to plug because this is useful account of
discussions...  as there is a learning in it

a groups of three or four Linux enthusiasts including RHCE were
working on getting a user's machine converted to Linux from windows ..

The relevant part of the discussions:
"Red Hat is the most difficult distributions to handle in Linux scene"
was a revelation of a RHCE person whom i consider very valuable techie
by my own standards...

we were discussing openSUSE, Mandriva, Ubuntu and maybe one or more
other distro...

to me, Linux has been improving by relying on users' feedback than
whims and idealism of a technocrat who decides what is best for
users...

And thank you for giving me an excuse/opportunity to vent my feeling
of more than 6 months back..

--
in the belief that "the best never rests.", i continue to manage avoid
being laid to rest!