[PLUG] Feedback was (Re: [X-POST] Call for)

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue May 26 11:39:21 IST 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- 2009/5/25 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
> | This was a logical conclusion at the end of three different situations
> | handling by the same set of engineers :-)
> \--
>
> This doesn't answer my question on what "difficulties" you faced. It
> also doesn't tell what "different" "situations" means or refers to
> either!

सत्यं ब्रूयात् प्रियं ब्रूयात।
न ब्रूयात् सत्यम् अप्रियम्।।

in short.  the story is too long to discuss here... your use of
acronym PEB... played a role...

List guidelines *suggests* to avoid using acronyms when there is a
likelihood of it being misunderstood... and there is always a
possibility that i have misunderstood the guidelines themselves.

> ---
> | Sure go ahead and
> | assume whatever fits your taste :-)
> \--
>
> I gave you a chance to rant offline, but, you came back to the list. I
> still persisted hoping to hear some precise feedback coming from you,
> which didn't happen.

Thanks again...

> With all due respect to the patience of the members of this list, I
> will stop my discussion to this thread here. Period.

Same here!

--
"Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct
them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly.