[PLUG] Setup netwrk boot...

rohit Karajgi rohit.karajgi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:42:39 IST 2009

It's a lengthy process, but not too complex, and there are many good
tutorials on the web. I don't know why your internet research did not work.
Anyway i'll point you to a link that I followed for my Lab and worked
perfectly, if followed step by step.

http://www.pcplus.co.uk/content/tutorial-boot-linux-over-network

Chances of iso image downloaded from Ubuntu not working are slim. Try using
the .iso for a standalone desktop installation to check if it really works.
Otherwise you can get a CD from the next PLUG meeting.

Cheers,
Rohit