[PLUG] [Commercial] Linux Guru Required - Short Term Project

Aditya aditya.r.d at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:49:07 IST 2009

I am seeking help of a experienced linux expert residing in Pune for a short
1-2 setup project. Pay is negotiable. This could also be a long term
consulting project for someone who has the inclination.

Please email me or call me on 0980445553.

PS: We need to get this done by sat-sun. This will not be complicated for
someone who has experience in setting up LAMP stack to serve applications
and emails. We could work remotely aswell.

Thanks,
Aditya