[PLUG] Ubuntu 9.10 Released !!!

Mithun Shitole mithunit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:47:26 IST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Amit Karpe <amitkarpe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>            Ubuntu 9.10 Released !!!
> You can download Ubuntu 9.10 from http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download
> You can take tour -->
> http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisubuntu/910features
>
> Also you can download and use -->
> Kubuntu - http://kubuntu.org/
> Xubuntu - http://xubuntu.org/
> Edubuntu - http://edubuntu.org/
>
> My favourite -- Ubuntu Netbook Remix -->
> http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download-netbook
> I am going to test this on my moblin device.
>
> For those who want to checkout Ubuntu Server -->
> http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download-server
>
> There are lots of new features, but I am interested in to see
> "Software Center ".
>

> --
> Regards
> Amit.
>
>    “One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight
> of the shore for a very long time.”
>
> Andre Gide

    Yesterday night I have upgraded my desktop from 9.04 to Ubuntu 9.10.

Upgrade procedure was painless. I loved the new login style at the beginning
of 9.10 .

There are lots of new features including Integrated Ubuntu One client.

For me, first impression of Karmic Koala is very good.

--
Mithun Shitole
http://www.technoyaari.com