[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG meet held on 05-0902009

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:10:43 IST 2009

in-line :-

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 01:43, Sudhanwa Jogalekar<sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM, shirish<shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Saving people from my long, boring one-person speeches hence compiled
>> the minutes with comments at
>> http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2009/09/06/minutes-of-plug/ .
>>
>> People are encouraged to poke holes in my understanding of how things
>> stand either here or on the web-page which is convenient to you guys.
>> --
>>          Regards,
>>          Shirish Agarwal
>
> Thanks Shirish for the MOM.
>
> However, I have some points to raise. Hopefully, you will address them
> on the list and/or on your blog.
>
> A. It is not very clear if you are posting MOM or writing a blog.
> Where MOM ends and where your thoughts start... not very clear. Rather
> it is completely mixed up.

agreed on that. Something for me to work on.

> B. I think the letter prepared by Lokayat is different than what you
> have posted.(in the URL) So, the other comments also change context.

I don't know. Of what I heard, most of the things seemed to be
'inspired' from the itforchange.net reply.

 I looked up their site and the group and there was nothing. Apparently, its at

> C. [ "On further probing some interesting things came to light" ]
> Looks like this is mentioned as if you have researched a few things
> and those were your findings. Almost all the points were discussed in
> the meeting and some you have already misquoted/wrongly interpreted.

please lemme know what I've wrong misquoted/wrong interpreted. I will
consequently update the same.

> So, my request is..
> If you are writing MOM, please do not mix up with the blog. Write
> complete, unbiased, as-it-was MOM. You are free to write anything on
> your blog  with refrerence to those MOM.

its easier for me to write stuff on the blog as there is no delay
otherwise laziness and other things come into picture.

> Thanks again for writing MOM. I wish you and/or someone else continues
> to post MOM of PLUG meets.

me too :)