[PLUG] [OT] Optionally using google calendar to also mark PLUG events?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:13:09 IST 2009

in-line :-

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 14:43, Atul Nene<atul.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO, Google calendar is only free as in beer and not free as in freedom and
> hence not in line with PLUG philosophy. Any tool that publishes information
> in iCalendar format is a better option. That way everyone is free to use
> their favourite calendering tool that supports iCalendar.

True.  Although google calendar does support iCalendar.

> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_applications_with_iCalendar_supportto
> choose the software that can be used to publish events in iCalendar
> format.

The problem is I'm looking for a hosted solution. Do you know of such
a solution.  Needs to be free as in beer as well as free as in
open-source.

> abhivaadanam,
> --
> Atul Nene (atul dot nene at gmail dot com)
> http://www.atulnene.com

          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17