[PLUG] Sharing a folder thru CLI in Ubuntu 9.10

Rohit Karajgi rohit.karajgi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:28:38 IST 2010

If you want a really quick and easy way for just file sharing over http,
python allows you to share any folder by creating a simple Http server. So
you can temporarily share any folder over http through just a single python
command.
This handy trick is quite useful to me.

http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2009/09/01/instant-lan-file-sharing-with-python/

-rohit