[PLUG] Need to setup local mail delivery Server

subodh nirwan subodhnirwan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 12:45:57 IST 2010

Hi Ashish,                I have implemented EBox & DeepOfix mail server & i have found out that both are good & fairly easy to understand & deploy.Some help is available for DeepOfix on their site, as far as EBox is concerned they have a detailed help on their site.
One more thing about DeepOfix there is an issue with outdated ClamAv which is why i had to shift to EBox.
Regards,
Subodh N