[PLUG] Linux / Sun Solaris Training

manojit bhatnagar manojit at kqinfotech.com
Wed Apr 28 17:24:12 IST 2010

Hi ,

Knowledge quest infotech pvt ltd is alos an good option for the training on
linux

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Akshay N. Manke
<akshay.n.manke at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>   I am Akshay N Manke. Currently working in Microsoft Windows Server
> Environment and wants to learn Linux / Sun Solaris, can anybody help me for
> suggesting any *Best Person* or any *Best Institute*, that will teach Linux
> Conceptually and Practically.
>
> Please Help.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Akshay N Manke

Thanks & Regards,
Manojit Bhatnagar
Business Manager
Knowledge Quest Infotech Pvt.Ltd., Pune.
Direct : 020 – 27291440
Cell : 9867344625
E-Mail : manojit at kqinfotech.com
www.kqinfotech.com

Corporate Training | Project Development & Support | Recruitment | Mentoring

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for an individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
feel that you have received this e-mail in error and you are advised to
please delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information may be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.