[PLUG] flex and bison

virsen saste saste.virsen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:58:51 IST 2010

Hello,
I have written a lex and yacc program .when compiled in flex and bison
creates lex.yy.c and tab.c and header file. when both .c  compiled with gcc
in UBUNTU it works well ,i get a output , now  i compiled same lex and yacc
files in windows flex and bison , it creates same lex.yy.c and tab.c and
header file,but same c program compiled in windows turbo C it gives me error
*unable to open include file "header file"* , even if i have set path of
include , source address in directory of turbo C then also giving same error

--
Thank you

Virsen Saste
9823630115