[PLUG] Virus,Malware, Spyware....in linux

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:54:55 IST 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Dattatray Kamble <meet2dsk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    One of my user using fedora 10, 2.6.27.24-170.2.68, with Firefox 3.5.3.
> While browsing some sites it gets redirected to PORN sites.
>
> ( Single porn site opens if users misspelled production site name/urls )
> ( porn site - kingofporn )
>
> Is it a malware, virus, spyware ...infected..?
> If yes .... what to do ....is their any spyware, malware remover available.
>
> Same issue is with Windows Vista systems.

You are posting out put from your Windows desktop.

Members have asked you specific questions about your problems on a
Linux desktop.

To the best of my knowledge, you have *failed* to provide those
information and now you mention Windows Vista.

I would suggest you pose your Windows problems in a Windows forum and
focus your queries to the Linux platform by providing answers to the
questions members ask you as follow up.

Best,
-- Arun Khan