[PLUG] Debian Workout day on 22nd Sunday as a follow up to Mini DebConf

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:44:10 IST 2010

Hi,

I hope you already went through
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2010#After-event If you
still haven't blogged about your experience, please do it NOW!

More details about the Workout is at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/DebianWorkout2010Aug22

It will be an informal session where we will work together on specific
packages and bugs. See if you find an interesting package on
wnpp.debian.net before you come. Also for those who could not get
their gpg keys signed, come prepared with print outs and photo ids.
For those of you who cannot make it in person, we will keep our irc
channel open ie, #debian-in on irc://irc.oftc.net You can use
mibbit.com if you have problems connecting using an irc client.

Thanks
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍