[PLUG] Contribute to Chamba Swathanthra Cinema project

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:47:45 IST 2010

2010/11/9 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> Chamba project (http://www.chambaproject.in) is an ambitious effort to
> create a Swathanthra (Free/Libre) Animation Movie by pooling in
> contributions from people around the world and funding artists
> directly.

We have got pretty good response from many and we are moving along
pretty nicely. We have a goot creative team - who know how to make a
movie or worked on these kind of projects in the past. See
http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php?title=Creative_Team for a
list of our creative team members.

We have decided on a story, see
http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php?title=Meetings/2010Dec09 to
learn how we did it.

We are looking for involvement from everyone, especially to promote
the project as well as the larger theme of Free Culture. If you are a
student talk to your friends about this project, organise a free/open
movie festivel in your college, we are already planning one in NIT
Calicut, we need more of them.

We are printing some t shirts to promote the project as well as raise
some funds for the project. If you would like to get one t shirt add
youe name at http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php?title=Get_t_shirt

We will be having chamba focus track at fossmeet and planning to get
all chamba artist in NIT campus. It would be great to partner with
gnunify as well.

Looking forward to active participation from everyone.

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍