[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Freshers-2010

Iyer, Jayalakshmi jiyer at starentnetworks.com
Tue Feb 9 16:32:26 IST 2010

We are looking for 2009 & 2010 pass-out candidates from IT, Computer
Science and E&TC with 65% and above...

Hello friends!!!

Starent Networks (now part of CISCO) is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
environment where team members are working on innovative and intelligent
solutions that will further enable and open the world of wireless
communications.

We're looking for people who are highly motivated, energetic, and
seeking a rewarding environment. Starent Networks offers competitive
salaries and benefits along with the excitement, challenge and growth
that comes from working with smart people in a rapidly evolving market.

About Starent Networks:

Starent Networks (now part of CISCO) is a leading provider of
infrastructure solutions that enable mobile operators to deliver
multimedia services to their subscribers. Our solutions combine
significant computer power, memory, and traffic handling capabilities
with highly distributed software architecture designed to provide high
availability, flexibility, and performance built on the power of a Linux
operating system.

Our products also offer high performance capabilities, such as high
capacity, significant throughput, and rapid transaction rates, which
increase the efficiency of the network and enhance the mobile
subscriber's experience. To increase reliability, our platform employs
full hardware redundancy and software high-availability techniques. By
integrating several network functions into a single element, we allow
mobile operators to simplify their networks. We designed our solutions
to be access independent in that they can function across a range of
2.5G, 3G, and 4G mobile and wireless radio access networks.

Together, we provide solutions that help mobile operators adapt business
models to fully capitalize on the upsurge in data services, while
positioning them to readily transition to next-generation mobile
broadband networks. Our solutions deliver high-performance capabilities
along with the subscriber, session, and application-aware intelligence
that service providers need to unlock the potential of their networks.
Through intelligent IP network capabilities, service providers can
deliver differentiated and personalized services, enter new markets, and
build a platform for third-party application provider partnerships. All
of this will promote new revenue streams.

Candidates who have appeared for the test in last 6 months will not be
considered. Only Local Candidates may apply.

Those who are interested, please mail us your updated resume to :
hr-pune at starentnetworks.com.

Kindly note that the contents of the subject line should be: <College>;
<Your branch> ; <Year of passing>; <BE Aggregate>

Please make sure that your resume should have a mention of percentage
secured from Std X onwards.

Regards and best wishes,

Team HR

Starent Networks (India) Pvt. Ltd.

(Starent Networks is now part of CISCO)

P - 17, Phase I, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi, Pune - 411 057

+91-20-22934100

www.starentnetworks.com

This email and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information of Starent Networks, Corp. and is intended only for the individual or entity named in the message.  The information transmitted may not be used to create or change any contractual obligations of Starent Networks, Corp.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this e-mail and its attachments by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at starentnetworks.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank you.