[PLUG] Suggestion or Ideas for including LINUX based event(competition) for a College EVENT

Abhishek Sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:26:24 IST 2010

Hi Friends,

 Like all Engineering Colleges in PUNE, MIT PUNE, too, has a yearly computer
event called "INTEXICATION".

 This year we are planning to include a LINUX based event as a part of that.
AIM- To spread LINUX awareness + get various students in various college to
interact (come together) for LINUX.
( The Linux exposure in Colleges is less but although there are a few people
work independently in their own ways. We just plan to bring them under one
roof.)

 If anyone could suggest any "ideas" or "thoughts" over what this LINUX
event could be.(There are many events like C prog Competition, JAVA etc, or
quizes)
 We need to have something similar in context to LINUX or maybe someone
could suggest even better.

 I would appreciate suggestions and ideas from all.

 Thanks,
 Abhishek

---THINK FREE,THINK OPEN SOURCE---