[PLUG] Linux Awareness Event in MIT (Intechxication)

Abhishek Sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:25:38 IST 2010

I would firstly like to thank everyone for there inputs on how to organize a
Linux Event.

After lots of brainstorming and thinking in college,and considering the
little exposure of student crowd into Linux .I have planned to keep an LINUX
awareness Seminar in college instead of some competition.

Following is the Stuff I m planning to cover(roughly)-
Showing off Cool things on Linux
1.Basic Intro to world of LINUX
2.Basic Code hacking,
3.Compiz effects
4.Virus freedom
5.Virtual BOX
6.Cool themes
7.A python hack etc etc
8.Letting people know about PLUG and GNUNIFY

Any more inputs or suggestion are most welcome.
*
I was also looking for some sponsorships for this event.If anyone could let
me know about who/where could I approach for Sponsorships*

Thanking in Advance,
Abhishek Sharma

--THINK FREE,THINK OPEN SOURCE--