[PLUG] Need a copy of Lucid Lynx

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:19:11 IST 2010

On 28 June 2010 13:19, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.baindur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I am a middle-aged newbie with aspirations to being a linux user. I intend
> to format my current computer and dual boot it with Winduhs 7 and Lucid
> Lynx.
>
> Can anyone help me get a copy of Lucid Lynx? Any advice would also be
> helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Col Ashwin Baindur, CME, Dapodi, Pune
> 09923454462

Hello Colonel ! Remember me? Jagannath's son. Visited your home at CME this
new years weekend for bird watching with Durgesh/Kutty and family :-)

Let me know if you don't manage to get Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx in the next
few days or so - maybe we can figure out something over a weekend some time.

(I have the ISO with me so we can do a USB install or write a CD even)

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at its end madness and chaos lie."