[PLUG] Volunteers needed for lecture series

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:33:25 IST 2010

Hi all,

In the last PLUG meeting, there was a discussion on organising a
lecture in various colleges which will help students to prepare
themselves for doing a free software project as part of their
curriculum. This lecture will also give the students an idea about the
various fields available and job prospects if they decide to take the
plunge into the world of free software. And of course we will take
this opportunity to educate them about free software in general.

We have made some progress on this idea and will soon start scheduling
these lectures in various colleges.
We would like to have a few volunteers to help in the organisation of
these lectures. Anyone with the time and interest, please contact
amitkarpe [at] g mail [dot] co m.

Cheers,
Aditya