[PLUG] Internet access

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sat Jul 24 10:52:46 IST 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:57 AM, paras <beparas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am working on FC9 on Dell Desktop.
> I am having two Ethernet cards, both are working properly.
> I can access internet using eth1 port.
> But when I try to access internet through eth0, it don't work.
> I want to access internet using eth0 port instead of eth1 port.
> Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks in Advance.

Add separate default gateway for both the cards and it will work...

look at your routing table and you will understand the problem.

i think the command is
$iptable -L

or something similar...

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?