[PLUG] [OT] Re: Government Sponsored Vendor lock

Vinayak Kulkarni kulkarnivd2007 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 27 21:58:20 IST 2010

Hi All,

Government seems to be lazy over acting on such things.
While I was undergoing admssion process in 2007-08, I faced same problem. That time I had sent feedback emails to the respective authorities, but unfortunately no reply has ever come.
I think strong grouped protest is required for such things.

Vinayak Kulkarni
<visit>
http://kulkarnivd1989.blogspot.com
</visit>