[PLUG] internet access problem

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 00:55:31 IST 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Mehul Ved <mehul.n.ved at gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably your DNS servers had a problem. Did you try pinging some
> external IP address?
> You could try using publicly available DNS servers like Google
> DNS(8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4.), OpenDNS(208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220) or the
> ones in 4.2.2.1 to 4.2.2.6 series.

i can ping to other IP addresses, so connection is live, there must me some
problem with ISP server, but i dont understand why skype is working & none
of the browsers were working..
This means some of the ports are blocked. and http port is blocked for
sure..

Is it a bug? how to find that out?

Right now things are working well automatically. Thanks all for your help.